August 29, 2007

A Short Separation.

This morning, Sharon and myself woke up extremely early to send our beloved Joscelin off in the airport...

We managed to reach terminal 2 at 815am & quickly saw Jos and one of her ex colleagues.
*By the way, Jos has a new haircut!- slanted bangs & straightened hair :)

The 4 of us then decided to go for BK breakfast and were later joined by her JC friends.

Time were passing unkindly fast this morning, before we realised it, Jos hadda check in and board the plane already...

As we walked her to the departure exit, my heart was overwhelmed with sadness. Though I REALLY tried not to cry but but but at the last second!!!! I couldnt contain it anymore!!!

Hahaha so in the end, I hugged Jos and we were tearing uncontrollably! *It felt great tho..

Thank God I have Sharon by my side, her presence comforted me when Joscelin left. She also brought me to see where the airplanes took off and land. It was my first time so I felt a little bit excited then.

The End.
-mavis-

4 comments:

Zh3nG R0nG said...

i dunno y but tear juz roll down when i read this post... always feeling emotional whenever i read this blog!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww..tts so sweet zr :)

too bad u guys had classes in the morning...

Let's just wait for her to come back soon!

beetle said...

i'm glad to be there to send her off. thought i'm the only one who did not bring her anything other than myself.

nilecsoj said...

hahaha...u can give me presents next time if u feel guilty!!!
i will be leaving again wat..ha.
thanks for sending me off...already missing u guys!! omg wish i was back...:)