November 17, 2007

I suppose I'm the only one nt contributing any posts eh? =x
LOL.

I miss girlies! Let's club soon alright? I'm sick of just clubbing with my NSmates.

& pray hard tt I'll get thru' my Police Officer interview then I wont be so poor. HAHA!

Misses. (:

6 comments:

Zh3nG R0nG said...

u juz wanna go clubbing right?!
everytime go club.. can do other stuff also.. where's our picnic?
anybody wanna go zoo? haha...

meijuan6may@hotmail.com said...

HaaZz..Ya LohZ...Onli Clubbing In Ur MInd Hor WeiX...Police Officer???WoW....Hope To Meet Up Soon!!!So tat We cAn Update One Another =)

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll pass the interview! Just give ur best shot! :) jiayou!

beetle said...

u sure can pass de la~~~ Mr ah Gua Police man~~~ haa~~~ i see your manly side leh~~~ jia you~~~ go go go ~~~

joys said...

hey all,

I am such a loser lar. I created this blog and end up I am the one forgetting the username and password. Would some kind soul remind me again on msn, THANKS!
Anyway, I just got back from HK!

PS. Give your best shot, boy! You can do it.

beetle said...

good sia~~ go HK i'm trap here in tuas my attachment company every weekday~~~ poor me~~
sad