December 7, 2007

I will let the pictures do the talking.



This is how our dearest Xing Hui look like at a month old. Aren't she adorable!?


The happy family portrait.



The mothers wannabe collage. All of us look so natural with a baby around except sharon. See that forced smile on her face. You will know what kind of mother she will be in the near future.. haha.


Oh, and we had a long lost friend joining us yesterday. Its ADELINE! Our dearest Jos is also back from Aussie. The picture looks rather complete except without Mavis, Xavier and Eileen.
That's all girls. Till we meet again (which I hope and pray is christmas week), take care and know that I'm loving you.

Much love,
joys


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey juan im so sry tt i couldnt make it so last min! Smth happened and i'd to stayed back with my grp in sch! T_T. But Yes i'll b having a week break for xmas! Hope to sll of ya soon!

Wish me luck! :)