November 21, 2008

HCM trip

HOTEL
There are currently 2 in mind both abt USD20 per night. named BICH DUYEN and SPRING HOUSE. my friend stayed in SPRING before so i got information ard that area already. Anyway both hotels are on the same street. If u all see the details in email, no problem, no objection, i will try to book the SPRING by tomorrow cos holiday better book earlier if not later don't kana what kind of hotel left.

Some other details of day tour, expenses are also given in the email. All just some ideas thrown in, can change if u all got any ideas. right now keep going for those who still in the middle of exam.

But just need ur reply on HOTEL asap. Thanks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello ~ pring house hotel is fine with me. Actually that was one of the hotels i had in mind too! :)

Zh3nG R0nG said...

since u all are ok then i'm ok. hotmail got prob opening again

girlies said...

I'm fine with anything. My computer cannot open the file you sent so you girls just decide and I would follow the crowd. Adeline went vietnam 2 years ago and she told me the PHO noodles are a must try and the coffee so I'm just hoping to be able to try these 2 and I'm happy. Regarding the money, I would keep you girls updated.

nilecsoj said...

i'm fine wif anything. :) as long its safe. ha

beetle said...

dear all my boyfriend will book the spring hotel for all of us! 2 person in 1 room! if ran out of room then we will book the bich hotel or others! will keep u ppl info! as for safety wise i guess should be safe ba~~~ cos so far i didn't heard anything bad about there!

beetle said...

still waiting for the hotel agency to reply us...