
(^___^) Actually I'm so glad both of us did. The event was pretty interesting & definitely an eye-opener ^^ You get to see many Yakuzas, bengs, ang moh, and morbid characters.
I was planning to get one..but the tattoo artist I'm interested in was fully-booked today :(
BUT!..
his asst told me that Leon might be coming back to SG next month!! heyhey So I decided to leave my contacts with them first, hopefully they will informed me when he is in town. I have also roughly explained to the asst what I wanted & he said Leon will draw a draft for me leh~ heehee I want to see it soon so badly x_x (but that's provided he is really coming back lo)
Anyway they wrapped up the event with a tattoo competition, and trust me...I've never seeennn so mannnyy naked butts in my life before! haha


FYI the guy on the extreme right is Chris Garver of Miami Ink.
4 comments:
wow!!! u went arhz...i wanted to go!!! haiz.. missed it... u gave them ur idea of tattoo design ?? or let them design for u?? where u want put... think theirs shuld be expensive bahz...branded tattoo..hehehzz.... wednesday meet u gals at dinner???????
yar u shld have gone! it was a good exposure. I want to do the children 'wooden rocking horse' on my hand. I know it sound funny but im picturing the morbid - new school zombie style.
And yes you are right, Leon charges very very very very expensive, 300SGD per hour! not by size some more~
but I think its worth it if he gives me a good design. Initially I couldnt find any tattoo artist whose design style are close to what I wanted so I almost gave up leh.. But luckily I saw his portfolio & was very certain HE IS THE ONE! hahaha He may look old but his designs are very fresh & unique! ^^ In fact its quite naive art.
His style is just so cool~
* yes i'll be there for the dinner. its 7.30 @ PS right?
hey...sounds nice lehx...wooden rocking horse..hahah!! ok bahz! cya gals tml!!!!!
i plan to go too!! but i thought no one from our grp is interested in such show! damnmit i shld have check the blog earlier!!! arh~~~ i love miami ink and other ink series programme! next yr shld have another one if i'm not wrong let go there tgt
Post a Comment