March 1, 2009

THANK YOU!

Hey girlies,

Really enjoyed your presence at my kid's party at KAP Macdonald. I believe we all had our share of fun with the musical chairs, 'blow wind blow' and the ' line up and give bday girl a hug before you can get your goodie bag' moments. This party is one of my best and I believe it would be in my memory for the many many more good years to come.

I totally adore all the Polaroid pictures we took and I wish I have bought for films to capture more of such beautiful moments( blame westmall, they didn't stock up their films!) so that everyone of you can have a copy to keep. I promise I would bring my pinkie Polaroid out more often to our gathering.

Lastly, as mentioned in my speech, you girls are one of the best clique of girlfriends I ever have in my life. I have hear so much of how my other girlfriends lost touch with their sec school friends after secondary school and I praise God that we are still in contact and also the fact that I can be so free in you girls presence not having to hide anything and just being myself. Thanks for loving me for who I am. Oh yesh, and the tefal oven which you girls have contributed. I promise to bake more often so that the next batch of cookies you all get to taste would not be like rocks!

Lots of love & hugs,
Joys

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes please bake more of your infamous rock cookies~ heehee but above all I think the trip to buy your tefal oven was the most classic!

nilecsoj said...

haha.. i'm curious to which how u get the photos i took.? hmm...haha anyway i enjoyed myself and u shld bake more for them so as to put the oven into gd use! :)

girlies said...

it should remain as a mystery of how i get those pictures, Jos. Yup, send me your cupcakes recipes, please so that I can bake!
Yes, the oven cum cupcake experience is classic. It would be in my hall of classic memories (including your vietnam incident!)

nilecsoj said...

i forgot which incident le.. remind me pls. ha :)

girlies said...

Joscelin: I'm talking bout the incident where the person at the airport wanted 'souvenir' from mavis. It's so funny.