
Hey girlies,
Remember our date on 22nd March, Sunday?
We have agreed earlier on to head to the PS Cafe at Paragoon for our brunch. However, I would like to suggest another place. It's still PS Cafe but it would be the one at Dempsey Hill (for those have yet been there, you should head there one of the days, its really a cool place!).
This is the link for the cafe: http://www.pscafe.sg/harding.html. Go check it out. I'm sure you girls would love that place.
If you girls are okay with the one at dempsey, we would settle with that and would meet 11am at Queenstown MRT Station and cab down cause the place is unreachable with public transport.
Do comment to tell me which one you would prefer, alright?
xoxo,
Joys
3 comments:
Hey I think Dempsey's cool but Sy is planning to go town & purchase her Havanas slippers & shop for LAST MIN B'DAY PRESENT for her MOTHER-IN-LAW @ esprit shop! haha "), so Dempsey might b a little inconvenient. But if SY's okay then I think we should head down to Dempsey
ok..ya..she want get her present rite...ask her bahz..but i tink orchard bahz..since want to buy things..ya...
I DONT' MIND Dempsey hahaha~~~ so wat time shld we meet and where??
Post a Comment